The Ultimate DIY Termite Treatment
Photo by giovzaid85
- What do termites look like? Learn the process of termite identification. We’ll show you how to identify what type of termite infestation you have and what telltale signs you should look out for. We’ll tell you what different types of termite species can mean for your home. We’ll help you find out whether you have a drywood or subterranean infestation.
- Free termite inspection – If you want a professional to inspect your home for free and let you know how much a termite exterminator is going to cost you then we can point you to the right place. However, if you’d also like to know how to perform your own termite inspection for free so that you don’t get ripped off by the exterminator then we’ll let you know some insider secrets that will save you money.
- DIY Termite Treatment Options – We’ll show you the various ways in which you can fight back on your own against termites. A common approach is to use termite baiting, which involves setting up a termite station which then releases toxic chemicals that are taken back to the queen. However, there are more natural and organic methods of treatment available such as home remedies, thermal treatments and orange oil.
Other DIY Termite Treatment Options
- How to prevent termites – Understand how to future-proof your home from termites so you never have to worry about them again. This is a far cheaper and easier option to take for those of you who currently don’t have a problem but are living in areas which are very likely to have problems in the future.
- Termite tenting preparation – Discover the exacts steps you’ll need to take if you’re preparing yourself for a fumigation. Learn the real termite tenting cost and how you can negotiate it down. Find out how to clean your home before and after the termite fumigation occurs.
- Termite bond – How to get affordable termite insurance so you’ll get a quick response if another termite problem occurs. We’ll show you the questions you need to ask yourself and important factors that you need to consider.
- Termites in Furniture – The secrets to protecting and restoring antiques and other pieces of furniture that have been invaded with termites.
As you can see, there is no need to panic if you discover a termite infestation because there is many ways in which you can do a DIY termite treatment. If you’d like a comprehensive guide detailing everything you need to know about treating termites then click here to check out our guide.